Simply Adorkable


Adorkable (adj) - equally adorable and dorky

I have yet to see Fox's new TV series "The New Girl" but i love it already.
Not because of the fact that it got raving reviews not to mention beating the old
fave "Glee" on the ratings but because of the lovely Zooey Deschamel. 
And Zooey Deschamel only means one thing...hilarious to the nth level.
I would probably try to get a copy of each episode and watch it over and over
and probably die laughing (am speaking figuratively of course)!







Thank you by the way for all the sweetest words you guys have left on
my previous post. Truly from the bottom of my heart am thankful and touched!
Til my next post!!!
                   



CHICKYTHING  – (September 26, 2011 at 3:35 PM)  

I love Zooey and her sister so of course I was psyched when I read from her quirky blog about her upcoming show. So I waited 'impatiently' and I was not disappointed. Finally, a tv show worth watching! I loved it, I can hardly wait for next week.
It was hilarious and I love her character because it's so her and of course her style is just too cute.

Chunny  – (September 27, 2011 at 9:26 PM)  

I want to watch this series. Thank you for sharing. =)

Claire  – (September 28, 2011 at 12:59 PM)  

Just finished watching the first two episodes, so funny! I love love Zooey!!!

mathea  – (September 29, 2011 at 9:36 AM)  

i love her. I've been playing their songs for almost a month straight in the office hehheh...She & Him, they're great.my fave song of her is Don't Look Back. cute :)

Mitha Komala  – (October 1, 2011 at 12:40 AM)  

thanks dear, ive followed you back <3

http://mithakomala.blogspot.com/

Ellie  – (October 1, 2011 at 7:11 AM)  

She is honestly so funny..and completely gorgeous! The show is pretty good..tons of funny moments ;)

-Ellie

char  – (October 1, 2011 at 11:36 AM)  

ooh i watch this too. i love zooey and she really makes the show! i love watching it especially after glee hehe.

SASA  – (October 2, 2011 at 1:22 AM)  

you had a cute blog dear. love it! i like your stye
check out my blog and join my giveaway! :D

Vivid  – (February 15, 2012 at 10:40 PM)  

Hooray! We love New Girl :) We have also created an adorkable tote bag to honour the word. http://goo.gl/jtYmC Just says it all, right?
Your blog is super pretty, we love it!x

www.vividplease.me

Post a Comment

Thank you for dropping by. Care to share your thoughts?

Related Posts with Thumbnails

...

Copyright © 2010 House of Isla. Indie Designer Artrepreneur: Aileen Kim Address: Baguio City

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP